Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
Release date： 2017-10-10 00:00 source： http://www.emilyhammann.com Click：
The vacuum quenching furnace is composed of heating furnace cover and movable underframe. It is a very advanced vacuum heat treatment equipment at present. Its excellent performance and unique design provide a wide range of features, such as vacuum bright gas quenching, annealing, sintering and rapid cooling of magnetic materials, which are suitable for high-precision parts of high-speed steel, die steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium alloy and other alloy materials.
Equipment features of vacuum quenching furnace:
(1) temperature uniformity
To achieve the temperature uniformity required by the user, it is based on the circulating fan, air guide cover plate, furnace structure and electric heating power
Distribution and layout of electric heating elements, control mode and process, furnace door structure and other related design to ensure.
(2) advanced mechanical system
The advanced nature of the system is guaranteed by design, component selection, quality and machining quality. The mechanical system runs stably and reliably, and the equipment is in low noise and low vibration state.
(3) perfect control system
It can achieve accurate temperature control at 100-650 ℃, the system is stable and reliable, the operation is simple, the human error operation is avoided, and the functions are complete.
(4) rapid and adjustable quenching transfer time
The open door of furnace bottom, double speed lifting mechanism and advanced mechanical system make the quenching transfer fast and reliable, and the time can be adjusted according to the user's process requirements.
Vacuum furnace, vacuum gas quenching furnace, steam quenching furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace manufacturer
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace