Overview of multi chamber continuous vacuum furnace
Release date： 2014-02-15 00:00 source： http://www.emilyhammann.com Click：
The overview of multi chamber continuous vacuum furnace is composed of feed chamber, preheating chamber, high temperature chamber, cooling chamber, discharge chamber, intermediate gate valve, vacuum system, workpiece transfer system, water cooling system, electric control system, etc. Unique building block design allows users to build different production lines, such as five rooms, eight rooms, etc.
The new vacuum furnace is the further application and extension of induction smelting technology. The furnace body of the vacuum furnace adopts the square box structure, which is practical and beautiful, and can effectively reduce the butt joint transmission between the charging car outside the furnace and the roller shaft inside the furnace.
The vacuum system of vacuum furnace adopts digital display compound vacuum gauge, which measures high vacuum with ionization gauge and low vacuum with resistance gauge. The heating system composed of preheating chamber and high temperature chamber has the advantages of good heat preservation effect and energy saving. In addition, the vacuum furnace also has a new type of pneumatic gate valve, workpiece transfer system and full-automatic control system, intelligent and flexible temperature control. In short, the outstanding performance of vacuum furnace has been recognized by the industry.
Multi chamber continuous vacuum furnace has the same powerful ability as induction melting technology. It can be used in the field of vacuum brazing, vacuum sintering and vacuum heat treatment of metal materials to achieve large-scale production line.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace