Selection of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2013-09-29 00:00 source： http://www.emilyhammann.com Click：
1. Vacuum quenching furnace: it can be divided into vacuum oil quenching furnace and vacuum gas quenching furnace.
1. 1 vacuum oil quenching furnace is suitable for vacuum heat treatment of die steel, spring steel, stainless steel, bearing steel, high temperature alloy steel, etc. Its main characteristics are wide range of applicable data, strong hardenability, low cost and repeatable use of quenching oil. The defects are: the deformation is relatively large, and the workpiece needs to be cleaned later. The vacuum oil quenching furnace can be divided into two chamber furnace and three chamber furnace.
1 and 2 vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnaces are suitable for vacuum heat treatment of high speed steel, stainless steel, die steel and other materials with good hardenability, characterized by small deformation of parts and no need for cleaning after heat treatment. The disadvantages are that the quenching gas can not be recovered and the cost is high. The vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace can be divided into horizontal and vertical layout. Horizontal type can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and three chambers. Heat treatment of vertical applicable ring shape, cylinder and long rod parts. The quenching pressure of vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace is usually 2B a R ~ 10B a r. According to the needs of users, parts can be selected for the furnace type of pressure.
2. Vacuum tempering furnace: the vacuum tempering furnace can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and vertical type. Generally, nickel chromium belt is selected for heating with the maximum temperature of 800 ℃. The vacuum tempering furnace is usually suitable for parts with bright surface and no oxidation color after tempering.
3. Vacuum annealing furnace: it can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and vertical type. The vacuum annealing furnace can select medium high temperature and low temperature (medium high temperature 800 ℃ ~ 1350 ℃, low temperature 800 ℃) according to the part data.
Selection of heating chamber of vacuum furnace
1. Graphite reflection screen: there are two kinds of hard felt and soft felt commonly used in vacuum furnace, which are suitable for quenching, tempering and annealing of common steel. High temperature brazing, powder metallurgy and sintering.
2. Metal heat insulation screen: stainless steel and molybdenum are usually used in vacuum furnace. Molybdenum reflector is suitable for quenching, annealing and high temperature materials (such as high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, magnetic materials, etc.) with high demand for furnace environment
Warm soldering, sintering, etc. The stainless steel plate is suitable for tempering, low temperature annealing, aging, vacuum aluminum brazing, and other low temperature furnace type selection.
Selection of vacuum degree
1. For quenching heat treatment, medium vacuum (usually limit 4x10-1pa) can be selected, and two-stage pump (front stage pump and roots pump) such as bearing steel, die steel, layout steel, etc. can be selected.
2. For some products requiring high vacuum, such as vacuum heat treatment or high temperature brazing of high-temperature alloy, titanium alloy, magnetic data, etc. Three stage pump (front stage pump) can be selected. Roots pump, dispersion pump, etc.) the vacuum limit is usually 10-4Pa.
IV. selection of control system
1. Standardize the equipment; with the imported temperature controller and programmable controller as the center, complete the temperature programmable, manual and active control.
2. Operation system of accounting machine: programming with industrial computer and programmable controller as the center, storing and making reports. Independent operation of accounting machine, active, manual, technical programming, etc.
3. Accounting machine group control system; a high-tech control system integrating monitoring, data collection, operation status and report processing of multiple vacuum furnaces with industrial computer as the center.