Production process of working mechanism of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2013-09-16 00:00 source： http://www.emilyhammann.com Click：
Vacuum furnace is a kind of heat treatment method developed with the development of precision machinery manufacturing, aerospace, national defense and other cutting-edge industries, especially in recent years, the improvement of the performance and accuracy requirements of parts makes the precise control of vacuum furnace more and more important.
In the ordinary metallurgical heat treatment, people have done a lot of modeling and optimization work about the annealing furnace based on the target parameters of the hot zone temperature. However, due to the different mathematical models and processing methods, although the optimization effect has been achieved, the precise temperature control effect is not ideal. In addition, there are also some related researches and papers on Modeling and Optimization Based on workpiece temperature as the target parameter.
In order to get a better annealing temperature control effect, a more accurate mathematical model is needed to guide the annealing temperature control of vacuum furnace. This paper analyzes the working mechanism of vacuum furnace thoroughly, and combines with the actual production process, and obtains an optimized model. This model solves the problem that the time lag of workpiece temperature control in the past can not be controlled precisely and the temperature drop can not be achieved The phenomenon of low energy consumption and short annealing time.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace