Principle and characteristics of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2013-09-12 00:00 source： http://www.emilyhammann.com Click：
It is mainly used for vacuum brazing of aluminum products such as aluminum alloy heat exchanger, stainless steel, titanium alloy, hard alloy, high temperature alloy, non-ferrous metal, vacuum tempering of high speed steel, tool steel, bearing steel, stainless steel and other materials, as well as aging and annealing treatment of non-ferrous metal, as well as vacuum brazing of stainless steel heat exchanger, oil cooler and stainless steel insulation Cup.
1. Adopt the partition heater arrangement to make the temperature uniformity in the heating area consistent.
2. If it is brazed in vacuum, it can keep the workpiece clean and bright.
The equipment vacuum system is mainly composed of vacuum chamber, pump system, control valves and heat exchanger. The pump system consists of mechanical pump, maintenance pump, roots pump, diffusion pump, etc. The valve consists of front stage valve (butterfly valve), bypass valve (butterfly valve), maintenance pump valve (butterfly valve) and high valve (plate valve). Each valve is pneumatic valve controlled by PLC.
The heating chamber is mainly composed of stainless steel heating chamber shell, stainless steel reflector, heater, ceramic insulator, water-cooled electrode, furnace bed, etc.
When the vacuum system is working, the first step is to start the mechanical pump, maintenance pump and diffusion pump (heating), and open the front stage valve and maintenance pump valve to vacuumize the diffusion pump. When the vacuum degree reaches a certain set value of the system, roots pump is started, at the same time, the bypass valve is opened, and the front stage valve is closed. At this time, vacuum is pumped to the vacuum chamber. When the diffusion pump is heated to the specified temperature and the vacuum degree is higher than the specified value, the high valve is opened, the bypass valve is closed, and the front stage valve is opened. At this time, heat treatment can only be carried out after the vacuum chamber is high enough to meet the vacuum degree required by the process. After the completion of the heat processing, the vacuum chamber is filled with high-purity nitrogen by the heat exchanger for forced cooling to complete the whole process.
Related tags： 真空炉
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Vacuum furnace